The most thorough head lice treatment available, anywhere. The AirAllé® Signature Treatment is the only treatment option available that comes with our 30-day lice-free service! Treatment includes:
Step 1: 30-minute AirAllé® treatment performed by a Certified AirAllé® Lice Clinics of America Operator to dehydrate all lice eggs (nits)
Step 2: Full comb out included in price to remove all remnants of dehydrated lice and nits by applying our chemical-free mouse enzyme. Time of comb-out varies based on level of infestation. Average comb-out time is 45 minutes.
Step 3: Application of a chemical-free active rinse to suffocate any louse that may have survived the AirAllé treatment (10 minutes). This is an additional preventative step to suffocate any live lice that might have survived our first two steps. You will leave with the rinse in your hair. The rinse needs to stay in your hair for at least 15 minutes and washed off at home with regular shampoo. We provide a complimentary shower cap.
-Optional 30 day lice free service if we have head screened all immediate family members living with the person treated within 24 hours
-We provide a certificate of treatment to give to your school nurse.
-If you choose this treatment option, you will leave our clinic lice-free.*
One Complimentary Peace of Mind Head Screen: A follow-up head screen is not required for our Signature treatment. We offer one complimentary peace of mind head screen within 30 days of treatment for all Signature Treatments that qualified for our optional 30 day guarantee. If a peace of mind head-screen is desired, suggested time frame is no sooner than 10 days from the day of the treatment due to the life cycle of lice. If a live lice infestation is found during the follow-up head screen and it is within 30 days after treatment and you have met the conditions of our 30-day lice free service, we will re-treat the person for free.
- We provide a $10 discount on Signature treatments on teachers, educators, and military families
- We provide a discounted rate of $175 per treatment for families that need 3 treatments or more within a 24 hour period
- Why is our optional 30-day lice free service of value to you? Although we have a 99%+ treatment success rate, a person can get lice again beyond our control within 30 days after treatment through no fault of our own. All they need to do is have head-to-head contact with another person that has lice
You should consider this option if:
- You want the person to be lice and nit free in about 60-90 minutes
- You don’t have the time, patience, or desire to comb out yourself
- You want to rely on a medical device vs. a person manually picking eggs out
- Our optional 30-day lice free service is important to you
- You want to send your child back to school knowing they are lice and nit free
- You want to be able to have a certificate of treatment to give to the school
- You want to be able to go back to work knowing you are lice and nit free
- You don’t want to have to to do any follow-up comb outs at home
- A complimentary peace of mind head screen is of value to you
- Mom or dad has lice
- Your child has a moderate or severe infestation
- Your child has lots of hair
- Your child screams and yells when you try to comb him/her out
- You want to make sure your entire family is lice free
- You have an insurance plan that covers the cost of the treatment
- You have an FSA/HSA plan that covers the cost of the treatment