The most thorough head lice treatment available, anywhere. Our AirAllé® Signature Treatment has a 99%+ success rate. It has no follow-up required and comes with our optional 30-day lice-free guarantee!
Step 1: AirAllé® treatment performed by a Certified AirAllé® Lice Clinics of America Operator to dehydrate all lice eggs (nits). Approximate time for this step is 30 minutes.
Step 2: Full comb out included in price to remove all remnants of dehydrated lice and nits by applying our chemical-free mouse enzyme. Time of comb-out varies based on level of infestation. Average comb-out time is 45 minutes.
Step 3: Application of our chemical-free active rinse to suffocate any louse that may have survived the AirAllé treatment (10 minutes). This is an additional preventative step to suffocate any live lice that might have survived our first two steps.
You will leave with the rinse in your hair. The rinse needs to stay in your hair for at least 15 minutes and washed off at home with regular shampoo. We provide a complimentary shower cap.
- We provide a certificate of treatment to give to your school nurse.
- If you choose this treatment option, you will leave our clinic lice-free.
Total Treatment time can range from 60-120 minutes. Time depends on the size of the head, length of hair, and level of infestation. Average total treatment time is 90 minutes.
Optional 30 day lice free service
If the person we treat gets lice for any reason at all beyond our control within 30 days or less after treatment, we will retreat the person for free
Qualifying for our Optional Lice Free Service
- We must head screened all immediate family members living with the person treated within 24 hours. $20 per person per head screen, dad’s are free.
- Moderate Infestations-(20-50 eggs, no live lice). We have you purchase and apply two ounces of our active rinse 5 days after treatment (two ounce bottle: $10, 8 ounce bottle: $25)
- Severe Infestations-(50 eggs or more and/or live lice) We have you purchase and apply two ounces of our active rinse 5 days and 10 days after treatment (8 ounce bottle $2
- 1 Treatment. No Follow-Up Head Screen Required. A follow-up head screen is not included or required for our Signature treatment. If a peace of mind head-screen is desired, suggested time frame is no sooner than 10 days from the day of the treatment due to the life cycle of lice. If a live lice infestation is found during the follow-up head screen and it is within 30 days after treatment and you have met the conditions of our 30-day lice free service, we will re-treat the person for free.
- We provide a $10 discount on Signature treatments on teachers, educators, and military families
- We provide a discounted rate of $175 per treatment for families that need 3 treatments or more within a 24 hour period
- Why is our optional 30-day lice free service of value to you? Although we have a 99%+ treatment success rate, a person can get lice again beyond our control within 30 days after treatment through no fault of our own. All they need to do is have head-to-head contact with another person that has lic
You should consider this option if:
- You want the person to be lice and nit free in about 60-90 minutes
- You don’t have the time, patience, or desire to comb out yourself
- You want to rely on a medical device vs. a person manually being able to accurately pick every single egg out of the hair
- Our optional 30-day lice free service is important to you
- You want to send your child back to school knowing they are lice and nit free
- You want to be able to have a certificate of treatment to give to the school
- You want to be able to go back to work knowing you are lice and nit free
- You don’t want to have to to do any follow-up comb outs at home
- Mom or dad has lice
- Your child has a moderate or severe infestation
- Your child has lots of hair
- Your child screams and yells when you try to comb him/her out
- You want to make sure your entire family is lice free
- You have an insurance plan that covers the cost of the treatment
- You have an FSA/HSA plan that covers the cost of the treatment